Meet Your New Chief Design Officer

Meet Your New Head of Design

Unlimited Design Work for $3500/month
Get Unlimited Design Work on a monthly subscription.
Faster than an agency & cheaper than an in-house designer.
Cheaper than in-house designers, faster than freelancers and better than most digital design agencies.
View Our Work
Some of our work
Our Work
How it Works

Great Design, 1 task at a time

  1. Add as many requests as you like
  2. Our team works on 1 request at a time
  3. You approve or ask for a design revision
  4. Get most of your design requests within 48hrs
Unlimited Design
on 1 easy subscription
than an in-house Design Lead
Cheaper than an
In-House Design Lead
From Concept to Copywriting...
More Reliable than
a Freelance Designer
More Reliable
than a Freelance Designer
Fast Turn-around
Get most designs within 48h
Unlimited Design
on one simple subscription
Full-Service Design
Concept, UX, UI, Copywriting, QC...
Fast Turn-around
get most designs within 48hrs
Flexible Subscription
Pause or (re)start any time
Flexible Subscription
pause or restart at any time
Per Month
Per Month (all-inclusive)
Get Started
Book a 15min sales call
Request unlimited design work
Receive most designs within 48hrs
Cheaper than an in-house Design Lead
More consistent and reliable than a freelancer
Full service design (Concept, UX, UI, Copywriting etc.)
More Reliable than a freelancer
Request unlimited design work
Faster, get most designs within 48hr
Cheaper than an in-house Designer
Full service from ‘Concept’ to ‘Copy’
No setup fees, we start working within 1 day
Pause your
plan any time
How fast do you work?

Because we don't split your work in unnecessary stages like most agencies do (Strategy, User Research, Wireframing, UX, UI, Copywriting etc.) but instead condense all work in 1 sprint, we are often faster than most teams. It also helps we're not paid by the hour which means we have no incentive to work slower than possible. Most tasks are delivered within 24-48hrs on work days.

How do we communicate?

When you join as a new client we will invite you to your own private LifeSketch dashboard where you submit new tasks, add comments and detail out your requests. Our team will respond in the same simple dashboard and update the status of each request as soon as the previous request has been taken care of. By not offer calls we are able to charge you less while saving our designers time away from designing. This way your tasks will be completed as quick as possible.

What about revision requests?

Requesting revisions is part of good design work. We offer unlimited design revisions which you can submit via your private LifeSketch dashboard. The more descriptive your revision request is, the faster and more accurate we can update your design.

What is included in the service?

At LifeSketch we make no distinction between the many design sub-services. We design end results like: a Website or a Deck. We do not differentiate between UX design or UI design or Copywriting, we do it all so you'll receive a design asset that is ready to go live.

Do you also offer Webflow Development?

Yes, if you'd like us to build your design on the Webflow platform we can do that for an extra fee.

Who is leading your design team?

LifeSketch was founded by Jord van den Hooff, who still designs a lot of the work, together with a small team of senior designers. Jord studied Chinese at university and is a self-taught designer. Before LifeSketch he worked as the UX Design Director at global agencies Razorfish and Publicis and later moved into Product Management when he joined BCG Digital Ventures as a Senior PM.

What kind of design do you offer?

About ~80% of our design work is focussed on web and software/SaaS application design. The other ~20% includes decks, logos and other marketing assets.